- Can you sum up what will happen at the event?
- Is the workshop open only to professionals?
- How do I reach the event location?
- Will I get to show my portfolio?
- Can I take pictures with my camera?
- What can we do in our free time in Bucharest?
- If I have more questions, who can I ask?
1. Can you sum up what will happen at the event?
14 September - Friday Event will start off with the registration, then we all get to know each other and introduce the instructors, a good chance to connect tell stories and learn the effects of Palinca, the official workshop drink.All ending with a big party till early morning.
15,16,17 September You will be in for one of the most brain melting days with demos and presentations from our instructors, on all levels of Concept Art, 3D and art theory. All this combined with Portfolio reviews from the best of the industry and who knows what headhunters looking for talent will be roaming around. Keep your portfolios close!
Then you take everything that inspired you, everything that you learned or want to learn and you go make better Art!
2. Is the workshop open only to professionals?
Absolutely not, this event is about education, on all levels. Even if you are a pro or just starting you will pick up a lot from our instructors or even from other participants. We encourage you to communicate as much as possible during the event, don’t be shy to ask the instructors anything that seems unclear to you or might improve your work. This will change your life!
3. How do I reach the event location?
Check the map and address under the Venue menu. The easiest way for a new to town person to reach Dalles Hall is a quick 5 -10 minute walk from the center of Bucharest.
4. Will I get to show my portfolio?
Yes you will. we will organize portfolio reviews by our instructors. Please bring only your best work. Try to sum your works to a number ranging from 10-20 images that will show what you can do. As in all these sort of workshops there will be scouts looking for new talents so have your portfolio ready, you never know who might be asking for it. Also try sharing with the other participants, its all part of the learning curve.
5. Can I take pictures with my camera?
Yes you can. Bring whatever you need to capture what you think is important/inspirational for yourself.
6. What can we do in our free time in Bucharest?
There are a lot of things to do. Bucharest has a lot of sides, from cool eclectic architecture, nice people, big parties to its communist remnants. Bring your camera for gathering reference! We will supply in the Information menu more about what you can do here.
7. If I have more questions, who can I ask?
Feel free to use our Contact menu for any further information you require.